Over 170 responsive design blocks ready to be used in your web or mobile apps. All blocks are based on the Bootstrap Library, and they are the building blocks for beautiful websites.
Discuss it on Product Hunt 🦄
- Quick start
- Browser support
- Bugs and feature requests
- Contributing guidelines
- Copyright and license
- Install package.
git clone [email protected]:froala/react-froala-design-blocks.git cd react-froala-design-blocks npm install npm start
- Navigate to
http://localhost:3000/. The app will automatically reload if you change any of the source files.
Have a bug or a feature request? Please first read the issue guidelines and search for existing and closed issues. If your problem or idea is not addressed yet, please open a new issue.
Get updates on Froala Design Blocks' development and chat with the project maintainers and community members:
- Follow @froala on Twitter
- Read and subscribe to The Official Froala Blog
- Check the Official Website
- Join us on Facebook
All contributions are more than welcomed. Contributions may close an issue, fix a bug (reported or not reported), add new design blocks, improve the existing code, add new feature, and so on. In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as contributors and maintainers pledge to making participation in our project and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation. Read the full Code of Conduct.
Through the development of new versions, we're going use the Semantic Versioning: https://docs.npmjs.com/getting-started/semantic-versioning. Example: 1.0.0.
- Major release: increment the first digit and reset middle and last digits to zero. Introduces major changes that might break backward compatibility. E.g. 2.0.0
- Minor release: increment the middle digit and reset last digit to zero. It would fix bugs and also add new features without breaking backward compatibility. E.g. 1.1.0
- Patch release: increment the third digit. It would fix bugs and keep backward compatibility. E.g. 1.0.1